MHFA – Virtual Course
Learn to identify, understand & respond to the signs of mental illness in adults.
Mental Health First Aid courses feature:
- Hands-on activities and practice
- ALGEE, the 5-step action plan
- An overview of local mental health resources, support groups, and other help
- A resource manual packed with information on all topics covered in the course
This Course is offered FREE to all.
FOR CERTIFICATION VIA THE NEW VIRTUAL MHFA FORMAT PARTICIPANTS MUST:
1. Complete a 2-hour online webinar prior to the class, within a two week timeframe.
2. Attend the instructor-led video conferencing class to be held on:
Wednesday, June 23 from 9:00am-4:00pm with 45-60 minute lunch break
Virtual Course. Zoom information will be sent to registered attendees